Thursday, November 05, 2015

Art Show

It seems since the workshop I have painting on the brain and that is as it should be.  Actually, this weekend is the art show that I usually enter.  It used to be held at TCC South but they have done away with the area we used to use so we had to find another venue.  We found an empty store at the Promenade Mall for a few days.  I like this show because it is judged and I've won ribbons before!  So I will be there tonight at least around the 6 time and then tomorrow I will be there from about 9-1 working the show.  Come visit.  

These three paintings will be there!
"Cocktail Time"

"Clayton"

"Garden Harvest"

Yesterday at the office while I was watching little Snicklefritz I tried to do the rose like in the workshop but it just wasn't happening.  I decided that an abstract would be best and I LOVE it!
"A Red Rose"
12x16 oil on canvas
AVAILABLE

This one I finished in class for the Deco Show that will be held at the Deco Museum somewhere Downtown Tulsa for the month of December-January! 
"Femme Fatale"
9x12 oil on canvas
(Will be available)



No comments: