Tuesday, May 19, 2015

It's Been Reported

It has been reported that the PATHOLOGY is clear.  Yes, yesterday I went to my two week post-op appointment and the report was fantastic...NO CANCER!  I was so thrilled I could hardly contain myself.  I felt sure there was none, but there is that little voice in the back of your brain that just keeps needling, "they said 30-50% chance, 30-50% chance, 30-50% chance."  So I was a very happy girl yesterday as I left the doctors office.  I still have to go back in four weeks but I'm healing and doing very, VERY well.  Still no lifting over 8 pounds and NO SEX yet, understandably.  I'm going to take full advantage of the rest he said I still need but I feel GREAT!  I will have to start watching Snicklefritz June 1 so I need my energy.  It will only be a couple of hours a couple of days a week, and I think I can handle that.
Sunday and Monday were just beautiful in our backyard.  I thoroughly enjoyed just sitting, laying down, napping and soaking up the sun.  It's very healing for me.  

And look what is blooming in my garden next to my tomatoes!  Are they just beautiful. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy you are having no traces of Cancer. A prayer answered.

You must be on cloud nine sweetie.

So put your feet up and enjoy life.

Nice flowers.